One word- Work(stressful-right?)

Hi guys! Today I am playing one of my word games again- thanks for this person who commented me the word “Work”- I never knew a parent would think this is a stessful word- I mean, my parents would say that it is a magical word! BOO!!! Yeah… I’d be thinking that to!

Just to let you know, if you havn’t been reading my blogs, this is a game where I have to write 3 sentences, using my one word as many times I can(so far, my highest score is 12).

Remember, you can comment me a word to do as well… and I will write about it… I promise!

SO, here I go…

Work is super stressful but ofcourse … whenever work must be thinking about itself, it would think of itself as brilliant as the “non- work” activities. The next time I acheive something, because of my super hard work, I would call that thing Work- Enstien;Isn’t work although great at some points? I think that Work is quite nice whenever I have less of it, or all of my work organised!

WOW! I think that this word was the hardest I have ever done(probably because WORK is super boring and hardly has any description to itself!)

Anyway, it seems that I have used the word Work about 7 times!  one more than half a dozen than last time… but still – this was a challenge and I love challenges, so thanks for this word! Remember to comment a word down for me as well! Have an amazing WORKING day…Bey!

2 thoughts on “One word- Work(stressful-right?)”

1. Wow, this seems like a fun challenge. I might try this pretty soon. A suggestion for a word is: Identify
    Fair winds from a 7th grader in Dallas, Texas.