My worst dream…

Last night, I had the creepiest dream ever!This is how it goes…

I found myself suddenly standing at a workshop door- I workshop filled with lots and lots of gum- which was free! As I stared into the shop doors, I knew that there was no time to loose, and I tried to open the door. It didn’t budge.

That was very weird, because everyone else was able to open the door and get in! I kept on asking people about this weird thing, and they just acted as I wasn’t there! Then,the worst bit…

That is when I turned around and saw my mum, dad, and brother walking into the shop!I tried talking to them and getting in, but they simply ignored me. That’s when it came to my head that maybe I didn’t exist…

From that point on wards, I just sat at the workshop doorstep, crying, and watching my brother and parents gather their gum…

Then I awoke, feeling very down and feeling as if I was going to cry at that point… but why would that ever happen? What do you think about this? Please comment down below!

One thought on “My worst dream…”

1. Ok, three words: De-Press-Ing. That was just traumatizing! Do you have any happy dreams that you want to share?